Top 10 questions at a job interview.
No matter what the job you are applying for, most, if not all the following questions are likely to come up in one form or another.
They have been around since anyone looked for a job making wheels. The important thing is to prepare your answers before the interview. It is equally important what to say and what not to say.
These questions are used by recruiters, hiring managers and HR managers alike.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why do you want to leave your present job?
- Tell us your strengths.
- Tell us your weaknesses.
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- What’s your greatest personal achievement?
- Why do you want to work for this company?
- Why should we hire you?
- Where do you see yourself X years from now?
- Do you have any questions for us?